Bridgton Hospital Offers Urgent Care for Minor Emergencies
Bridgton Hospital offers walk-in medical care for people with minor emergencies. Our hours are limited -- but we are open when your healthcare provider's office may be closed.
Bridgton Hospital's Emergency Department provides care to people who are more critically ill.
We suggest that you use Urgent Care for non-life threatening illnesses or conditions such as:
- Colds, flu, allergies and other respiratory ailments; allergic reactions, cuts, bruises, bumps, insect bites/sting, unusual pain, persistent gastrointestinal symptoms, sports injuries, sunburn and eye irritation.
It's always best to call your healthcare provider when you need medical care, but if your doctor isn't available, call Bridgton Urgent Care. Our team of healthcare professionals will care for you as quickly as possible. They will provide a record of your care to your regular provider.
Hours Effective July 31, 2017
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Closed Tuesday and Thursday
Urgent care will be closed the following dates.
- Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Wednesday, November 22, 2017
- Monday, December 25, 2017
- Wednesday, December 27, 2017
- Monday, January 1, 2018
Urgent Care is in the Specialty Clinic Wing of Bridgton Hospital, 10 Hospital Drive (off South High Street).
For major emergencies: Call 9-1-1 for transport to the Bridgton Hospital Emergency Department.
Our Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Phone number: 207-647-6070.