The BH Swing Bed Program is designed to meet your needs once you begin to recover from your illness or surgery. Often, some additional time is necessary before you are able to care for yourself at home. This is when our specialized program can help you on your way to recovery.
After an evaluation by our licensed professionals, our experienced group of physicians, nurses, therapists, dieticians, case managers and social workers bring together a team responsible for your care. Persoanl goals are set by you and the Swing Bed Team. When those goals are met, you will be discharged from the program - either to your home or to another facility for longer rehabilitation.
Why choose Bridgton Hospital for your rehabilitation needs?
- Private rooms with cable TV, telephone, and free internet access
- Case Management to assist you in locating resources and prepare you for discharge.
- Physicians on site 24 hours/day
- RN care for you 24 hours/day
- A full compliment of Rehab specialists
- Lab, X-ray, Pharmacy and other services avaiable on site.
Skilled Swing Bed care is often covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and many private insurances.
For further details on the Swing Bed Program please contact Kathleen Wohlenberg, LSW, guest relations at 207-647-6149 or 647-6053.